- October 15,2017: Here’s a map of all active fires in California
- October 2, 2017: What exactly is an ember attack?
- September 25, 2017: Vulcan: The God of all heat related things!
- July 17, 2017: Remembering the second worst fire in U.S. history
- May 15, 2017: How much exactly does a poorly ventilated house cost extra to cool every year?
- April 21, 2017: 5 easy and cheap things to make your home safer from fire.
- April 22, 2017: 5 more relatively easy and effective ways to fire-proof your home!
- May 31, 2017: The wildland-urban interface, and why should you know about it.
More to come soon:
- Here’s why continuous soffit vents are one of the best ways to vent your attic space when used with gable or dormer vents
- Why defensible space may not really be enough
- Vents that protect your house from embers
- Avoiding mold and fungus from getting in and killing a good building
- Keeping ice dams from forming on your roof during your winter (and ruining everything)
- You’ve installed a solar system on your roof. Here’s what you may want to do next to save money on energy
- There’s a way to upgrade your building’s ventilation to become fire resistant without replacing any vents
- A flow chart to identify the types of vents in your building